Customer Experience Representative
Salary Banding: circa £19.5k (according to experience)
35 hours per week
8:30am to 4:15pm - Monday to Friday
The closing date for the job application is on Friday 13th November 2020.
To assist with the smooth and efficient running of the Customer Experience team by helping provide a high-quality service to customers. To process customer and bank transactions including new, and changes to, static data by way of input to the BBS computer system. Putting Digital experience front and centre of how we serve customers and helping our customers adopt and make the most of the digital experience and interactions we offer
- Deal with all types of correspondence and queries by letter, secure e-mail, telephone, or personal callers.
- Prepare statements for despatch to customers.
- Preparing waste batches when required
- Collect bank giro credits and statements from other banks.
- Sort previous day’s work and prepare Money Laundering and General Ledger Reports for Resources Officer.
- Sort and file all paid cheques and credits pending internal storage.
- Input all transactions that update accounts.
- Input and balance all batches.
- Open and close accounts on BBS as instructed.
- Assisting other members of Customer Services as required.
- Process manual standing order and Direct Debit instructions.
- Knowledge of customer facing Bank systems such that they can advise and support customers in using the Bank’s digital systems
- Greeting and welcoming customers over our phones and occasionally in our branch
- Finding solutions for customers and advising them on our services to strive for first touch resolution
- Opening accounts for our customers and in turn subsequent services needed by our customers
- Helping customers navigate our internet banking system so they can self-service at their convenience to support their banking
- Participating in team events fully to help raise engagement and customer experience
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is on Friday 13th November 2020
Short-listed applicants only will be contacted
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This list is not exhaustive and you will be required to carry out other duties as necessary in the fulfilment of the role.