Regional Support Officer
Salary Banding: circa £35k (according to experience)
35 hours per week
8:30am to 4:15pm - Monday to Friday
The closing date for the job application is on Friday 13th November 2020.
Responsible for the end to end process (including KYC) of all new SME account applications adhering to all regulatory requirements within desired SLA’s. Assess the conditions of sanction for all loans approved by the Commercial Director / Credit Committee identifying any ongoing or adhoc covenants that require monitoring to ensure we remain compliant at all time with the terms of approval. Putting Digital experience front and centre of how we serve customers and helping our customers adopt and make the most of the digital experience and interactions we offer
- Completing the administration & KYC due diligence for new commercial account applications;
- Preparing any facility letters in respect of agreed borrowing;
- Liaising with customers and solicitors in the taking/perfection of security;
- Overseeing the application and on-going monitoring of overdraft limits on the banking system;
- Assist the Relationship Managers in the preparation of the annual review with customers. This will include obtaining Annual reports & accounts, analysis thereof, review of charging tariff, maintaining receipt and recording of MI ongoing;
- Prepare facility letters for overdrafts, non-personal loans, and commercial mortgages, using quotation system on BBS and CRA searches where necessary. Complete BBS documentation for subsequent drawdown of such facilities and arrange for payment of funds;
- Handle all aspects of securities and safe custody work under the direction of the Relationship Managers, liaising with customers and solicitors to achieve timely perfection;
- Conduct a monthly review of “Securities Pending” to ensure no items become stale or overlooked;
- Manage a “limits diary” to ensure that all borrowing facilities are reviewed in a timely manner, prior to the expiry of any agreed facilities;
- Perform periodic reviews of KYC information on client files for completeness;
- Review regular/periodic “control reports” eg, Dormancy Report, annotate/recommend action as appropriate to RSM;
- Manage valuations for commercial properties to include liaising with surveyors, booking appoints and arranging payments;
- Assist the Commercial Director to progress any remediation programmes.
- Managing general enquiries from existing/prospective SME customers;
- General scanning filing and record maintenance;
- Assist in helping the commercial team achieve lending; deposit and income targets;
- Responsible for a portfolio of commercial credit balance accounts (500 accounts approx.);
- Initiate after care calls for new to Bank customers to ensure that they have been adequately on-boarded and are able to conduct their business;
- Provide assistance as necessary to team members during times of peak workflow;
- Assist with the preparation of lending remarks and preparation application front sheets;
- Manage on-going relationships with brokers which can include initial assessments
- Report suspicious activity to the MLRO.
Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The closing date is on Friday 13th November 2020
Short-listed applicants only will be contacted
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This list is not exhaustive and you will be required to carry out other duties as necessary in the fulfilment of the role.