Risk and Compliance Analyst
Salary Banding: circa £35k (according to experience)
35 hours per week
8:30am to 4:15pm - Monday to Friday
The closing date for the job application is on Friday 13th November 2020.
This is a new position and an opportunity for a talented individual to join a small bank and to make a positive and real contribution to managing and embedding a Risk and Compliance culture.
The ideal candidate is required to undertake an Operational Risk Analyst position assisting the Senior Risk and Compliance Officer in the delivery of efficient, proactive and embedded operational risk control and Compliance Methodology frameworks.
- Own and Manage the Firm’s Compliance Monitoring Plan Methodology and Risk Register and make summary recommendations for improvements to both
- Recommend changes and enhancements to the Bank’s Operational Risk Framework and continuously investigate the risk controls and provide necessary actions to mitigate the risks.
- Develop and embed a Risk Control Self-Assessment cycle;
- Managing the Key Risk Indicators (KRI) to identify current risk exposure and emerging risk trends;
- Ownership and development of the firm’s Management Information to support its Risk Management Framework.
Essential knowledge, skills, and experience –
- Previous experience of testing operational effectiveness within a regulated banking/financial services company (PRA/FCA regulated);
- Understanding of regulatory implications
- 2/3+ years’ experience in 1st or 2nd line of defence;
- Familiarity with O365;
- Solid stakeholder management experience - ability to challenge the business stakeholders across levels within the organisation.
Desirable knowledge, skills, and experience –
- Hands-on experience in a small risk team;
- Agile adaptation within a transforming environment;
- Writing and documenting Policy updates and procedures
Email your CV and covering letter to RBLjobs@reliancebankltd.com
The closing date is on Friday 13th November 2020
Short-listed applicants only will be contacted
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This list is not exhaustive and you will be required to carry out other duties as necessary in the fulfilment of the role.