Senior Customer Experience Representative
Salary Banding: circa £27.5k (according to experience)
35 hours per week
8:30am to 4:15pm - Monday to Friday
The closing date for the job application is on Friday 13th November 2020.
Undertaking more complex transactions, tasks and interactions as a member of thr Customer Support team including payments and responsible for the checking and accuracy of output from Customer Services. Putting Digital experience front and centre of how we serve customers and helping our customers adopt and make the most of the digital experience and interactions we offer
- Train and motivate team members to make an effective contribution to Customer Experience.
- Produce management information, statements etc., and other reports as required.
- Responsible for managing the responses from the team to all customer enquiries by e-mail, letter and phone.
- Responsible for complaints handling and proactive use of complaints feedback to enhance customer service and the team.
- Responsible for making sure the correct Diary Cards have been completed and passed on to CSA and other members of the team if needed.
- Responsible for the checking of manual standing order and Direct Debit maintenance
- Be familiar with all Reliance Bank IT systems including i-bank, CAS, Experian Payments Gateway and the Payment Services website.
- Responsible for setting up all account switching, Account switching out and in.
- Responsible for input and checking of BACS/AUDDIS data.
- Processing of i-bank applications.
- Responsible for chequebook and paying-in book orders.
- Responsible for ordering of Reliance Bank Visa Debit Cards and production of relevant reports.
- Oversee all of the bank’s customer transactions archive material and its disposal.
- Responsible for all operational aspects of daily processing, supervision of static data editing, systems housekeeping, input of overdraft limits and contributing to systems development.
- Assist with authorisation of payments on HSBCNet and Bankline.
- Support the Management Team as required on Customer Service issues.
- Knowledge of customer facing Bank systems such that they can advise and support customers in using the Bank’s digital systems
- Making all outward payments (sterling and foreign i.e. CHAPS/SWIFT/ Faster Payments).
- Making sterling third party credits received via the post, internet banking and outward standing orders, ensuring that appropriate enquiries are made of all new payment templates in excess of the designated level to mitigate payment fraud
- Prepare daily Faster Payments account reconciliation.
- Undertake special projects and information enquiries as required by management in relation to Payments Officer role.
- Responsible for all CHAPS / SWIFT / Faster Payments electronic transfers into accounts held at Reliance Bank.
- Investigate all outstanding nostro/suspense account items on accounts reconciled, and pursue to a satisfactory conclusion to avoid any loss to the bank.
- Liaise with our nostro banks as required and maintain good working relationships with contact personnel
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is on Friday 13th November 2020
Short-listed applicants only will be contacted
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This list is not exhaustive and you will be required to carry out other duties as necessary in the fulfilment of the role.